• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Cruisin Downtown Harrisburg, PA

Tiffany

MobiStar
Real Name
tiff
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
I moved back to my hometown last spring and I felt as if there'd be nothing to shoot. It doesn't help I don't have a car currently and the city transportation is awful.

But today my buddies and I were downtown visiting a sick friend at UPMC at Harrisburg Hospital and I saw things I could shoot from the top of the hospital garage.

Then we started to cruise second street and Division and while we were at a light I found this pretty interesting scene.

I shot these on my iPhone XS Max in RAW with ProCamera, edited in Darkroom, TouchRetouch, and filters with VSCO.

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.
1E217184-29DA-49C6-B0C2-20C2E186CE9F.jpeg
E7AB945B-8303-45CA-889D-B0AC9BBCD035.jpeg

I moved back to my hometown last spring and I felt as if there'd be nothing to shoot. It doesn't help I don't have a car currently and the city transportation is awful.

But today my buddies and I were downtown visiting a sick friend at UPMC at Harrisburg Hospital and I saw things I could shoot from the top of the hospital garage.

Then we started to cruise second street and Division and while we were at a light I found this pretty interesting scene.

I shot these on my iPhone XS Max in RAW with ProCamera, edited in Darkroom, TouchRetouch, and filters with VSCO.

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.View attachment 144310View attachment 144311
I particularly like the first. 'Nothing to shoot' yeah I always thought the same, but doing two 365's has taught me there is ALWAYS something to shoot, you just have to look a little harder ;)

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.View attachment 144310View attachment 144311
Nice. Totally agree with sinnerjohn.

Nice! And I really like the editing you did (I’m a VSCO fan :thumbs: ) Zooming in on the second image, I see lots of intriguing things that would be fun to capture up close (railroad tracks, the bridge, that body of water).

Nice! And I really like the editing you did (I’m a VSCO fan :thumbs: ) Zooming in on the second image, I see lots of intriguing things that would be fun to capture up close (railroad tracks, the bridge, that body of water).

I really want to get down to the river no question. I was on top of the hospital and spotted the river but my vantage point was bad so I got what I could.

Hoping my friends and I head back down soon when the sun is low again.

I really want to get down to the river no question. I was on top of the hospital and spotted the river but my vantage point was bad so I got what I could.

Hoping my friends and I head back down soon when the sun is low again.
Be nice to see some Civil War stuff as I believe that you are in the right place there.

Back
Top Bottom