FIMO App

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
This is the latest “film” from the FIMO app called Ilford delta 100.
74041E7E-DFDF-4452-BDE1-5570DDF4005D.jpeg

Hi Kevin, have you purchased the latest FIMO double exposure camera DE200? Not bothering with this one myself, too gimmicky.
Yes I agree John, although I did purchase it. Reminded me of the Hipstamatic Surrealist combo, another one I purchased but don’t use

Kevin, have you purchased the latest V3 500T film?
I've not, not a big fan of the ultra wide thin shots, don't really see the point of them. Your thoughts?
I have purchased it, but like you said I’m not a big fan of the ultra wide. I generally just purchase to support the developer

Any of the b/w ones, Gold 200, Portra 160NC. Depends on what you want, there are a few gimmicky ones not to my taste. If its like the Android version there are quite a few free ones.
I agree with sinnerjohn all the bnw. I like the Kodak even though it’s a bit gimmicky. They’re fairly cheap so I’ve brought them all
Thanks. Think I might give it a go.

Fimo not released anything new for a while, hope that's not it. Still tempted by NOMO, its just that silly price that puts me off.
I have to agree I’m also tempted by Nomo. I did subscribe and did the whole of our Bali holiday with it and I’m still happy with the results

anyone bought the FIMO 1903 app? Folding camera/wetplate simulator by the look

Everytime I go to Trial - it takes me to the appstore and wants three quid for the privelidge to download it. Seems to be a standalone app. I don't mind the £3, but just curious if its any good first.

Back
Top Bottom