• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

'The Houdini Mechanism.'

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
image.jpeg
My latest work: 'The Houdini Mechanism.' (in Memory of Mr David Bowie). Apps: Pro Camera, SKRWT, Snapseed, Leonardo, Mextures, Enlight.

Hi West End Girl. The image was inspired by a short paragraph in a biography of Bowie where the author discusses the ability of art and music to have the power to help you escape the mundane and take you out of yourself....

Hi West End Girl. The image was inspired by a short paragraph in a biography of Bowie where the author discusses the ability of art and music to have the power to help you escape the mundane and take you out of yourself....
I was still thinking of your creation on my way to work yesterday. If I was a writer I would want to come up with a story for it.
JillyG is right...DB would love it.

Robert you must be thrilled that your image has moved Laura so much that she was still thinking of it the next day. :thumbs: What we all aspire to.

I was still thinking of your creation on my way to work yesterday. If I was a writer I would want to come up with a story for it.
JillyG is right...DB would love it.
Laura, I am touched by your kind words and thoughts.. ☺️
If you ever do write a story I'd love to read it. Jilly is right, we all aspire to making a connection with people with our art and it is humbling to hear that my image has in some small way made an impact on you.

David Bowie was a massive influence on me when I was growing up. Not just musically but culturally in literary and art influences that still impact on me even today. He is missed....

Last edited:
Robert you must be thrilled that your image has moved Laura so much that she was still thinking of it the next day. :thumbs: What we all aspire to.
Hi Jilly. Yes, I am touched by Laura thoughts. ☺️
You are right, as I've mentioned in my reply to Laura, making a connection with someone through our art is in essence the reason why I create. Posting here and getting such positive reactions from the community brightens even my dark days....

Back
Top Bottom