2 street shots

Real Name
Philippe Schlossberg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1421507556.382090.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1421507576.642670.jpg

apps used: TinType, Leonardo, Reflekt+

These are gorgeous! I especially love your first one. I can never get TinType to look the way I want, it's an odd app. Love what you've done with it though!

thanks ;) ... these are in fact several shots edited with TinType and then blended with Leonardo. As to TinType, just play with the settings and if you still can't get the expected result, reload your image, as TinType, like Hipstamatic, produces random effects (especially on frames) with some combos, the TinType one particularly.

Philippe, these images go so well together: the WWII style snapshot and the character of the store, and the ethereal onlooker reminiscing, perhaps, the past.

thanks ;) ... the two images were taken at two ... sorry three different places ... a bit randomly... while the second one was simply having fun blending two shots, the first one actually gives a feeling of "déjà vu" ... like "it may have happened before". The shop itself (selling cheese) was rebuilt recently and looks purposely old fashioned. I emphasized that with the TinType edit.

Back
Top Bottom