'A window on the past...'

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
Captured with ProCamera, Pist Processed with Snapseed, SKRWT, VSCO.
The Titan Crane through the window of a demolition site. A once proud town that thrived on shipbuilding makes way for new possibilities...

image.jpeg

I love everything about this image...the colors, the way you framed the crane and the statement it makes about old making way for the new!

Captured with ProCamera, Pist Processed with Snapseed, SKRWT, VSCO.
The Titan Crane through the window of a demolition site. A once proud town that thrived on shipbuilding makes way for new possibilities...

View attachment 75769

Yes, I agree with Lisa, It tells a story even without your narrative. The colours and processing are great. I think the only way to process is pist. I do it all the time. And if you never sober up they always look good. :D

This is ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL, Robert. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ The window with it's broken glass and rusty bits (that alone would have grabbed me!), and the bold colors all work together beautifully - but then add the crane framed in the window, with the demolition debris peeking up.... just WOW. A powerful visual story. Absolutely love this. [emoji173]️ :notworthy: [emoji173]️

Yes, I agree with Lisa, It tells a story even without your narrative. The colours and processing are great. I think the only way to process is pist. I do it all the time. And if you never sober up they always look good. :D
Hi Jilly, Ha! That should have read 'post' processed, I've only just spotted that. You made me laugh out loud this morning!

This is ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL, Robert. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ The window with it's broken glass and rusty bits (that alone would have grabbed me!), and the bold colors all work together beautifully - but then add the crane framed in the window, with the demolition debris peeking up.... just WOW. A powerful visual story. Absolutely love this. [emoji173]️ :notworthy: [emoji173]️
Catherine, as always you words are appreciated. Like Lusa and Jilly, you are very kind. The image took more time than I imagin d it would. I kept getting dazzled by the sun and the security guard kept trying to move me on, but I feel it was worth it.

Catherine, as always you words are appreciated. Like Lusa and Jilly, you are very kind. The image took more time than I imagin d it would. I kept getting dazzled by the sun and the security guard kept trying to move me on, but I feel it was worth it.

It definitely was.:thumbs:

Sometimes I forget that words that mean something here mean something else where you are. Divided by a common language :lol:. Pissed here means drunk :confused:, not angry :angry:.
No, I totally know the English meaning of pissed.... I just didn't understand at first why you were joking about it here. Therein lies my "Huh?!?" moment. But later on I scrolled to the top and saw that Robert misspelled "post" by mistake. And that's when I had my ROTFLMAO moment...... :D

No, I totally know the English meaning of pissed.... I just didn't understand at first why you were joking about it here. Therein lies my "Huh?!?" moment. But later on I scrolled to the top and saw that Robert misspelled "post" by mistake. And that's when I had my ROTFLMAO moment...... :D

Yes, I knew you'd know, but I thought others might wonder what the heck we were giggling at :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom