Animation Project - Train...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Thought I should contribute to this awesome and popular project... :)

So, howsabout we go play with some Trains... :D

image-2702600466.png

image-1907760997.png

image-1428659899.png

image-2221901122.png

image-406802600.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I'd like number 4 if that's okay. And here it is processed with Doodle Dream and Art Camera.

image-897244485.png

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Taking image 3! (and this is very strange that you posted train images Roger, as I was going to post some of my own!)

JillyG said:
I'd like number 4 if that's okay. And here it is processed with Doodle Dream and Art Camera.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Great to see some colour in the mix Jilly, :)

bpahia said:
Taking image 3! (and this is very strange that you posted train images Roger, as I was going to post some of my own!)

Sorry about that Bryan... :eek:

All we need now is boats and we have a full house... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Here's my edit using blurfx, iris, blender, and camera+. Off for the weekend. Not using my iPhone to do anything besides taking pics and answering calls the next two days, so see y'all Monday!

image-820163595.png

Here's my take on image 3. Used the clarity in Camera+, and then used Swankolab for the b&w, and then used TiltShift Generator.

image-1226297252.png

After seeing others thought I'd go relatively subdued for the contrast, I used HDR and Dynamic Light.

Attachments

• image-2269019385.png
    image-2269019385.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 63
Oooh... :eek:

Loving the range of techniques and finished articles on these images... :thumbs:

Hoping this works out well... :D

Aaron - was the original plan to have four processed and one original image in the finished product, or have I got it all aaf... :lmao:

Venomator said:
Oooh... :eek:

Loving the range of techniques and finished articles on these images... :thumbs:

Hoping this works out well... :D

Aaron - was the original plan to have four processed and one original image in the finished product, or have I got it all aaf... :lmao:

What you did was perfect Rog, all images have now been processed so I'll make the animation for posting. If you're keen to do some processing, there is a spare frame in the plane project thread.
I am going to start a new project conversation with you and Jilly in it, the old conversation thread is getting quite long.

Back
Top Bottom