2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

THEME: Dream World
JUDGE: ImageArt Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreaming of a time when they can be together

6A24240F-D277-495D-B6B6-378A0BD0F134.jpeg

My step-daughter and step-granddaughter. They’re apart at the moment because my step-daughter is working at a carehome and grandbaby is a bit vulnerable, so is staying with her dad. Trouble is, she wants to come home to her mum. Heartbreaking for all.
Mixed in FotoDa and then iColorama. The main image was taken with iPhone 10. The whispy bits were a plastic bag hanging in a hedge (thank you RoseCat Catherine for the inspiration).

Last edited:

View attachment 156688
My step-daughter and step-granddaughter. They’re apart at the moment because my step-daughter is working at a carehome and grandbaby is a bit vulnerable, so is staying with her dad. Trouble is, she wants to come home to her mum. Heartbreaking for all.
Mixed in FotoDa and then iColorama. The main image was taken with iPhone 10. The whispy bits were a plastic bag hanging in a hedge (thank you RoseCat Catherine for the inspiration).
Oh, how heartbreaking! This time is separating so many families!!

View attachment 156688
This is absolutely beautiful... :inlove: Hoping they can be reunited soon....

This started with a conversation with JillyG Jill about Hipstamatic where I dabbled and discovered you can LAYER EFFECTS!! Curse Thank you Jilly! Well not layer exactly just continue using your current edit then piling on another. And another.....
So....
Disoriented Express
Hipsta, iColorama, Procreate
7108E235-88E0-44E4-A778-82B111336AB2.jpeg

The shaman dreams the world between matter and spirit . ..

299E0859-F44C-42FF-8CF2-DA2B4CA912D7.jpeg

iPhone 6s, approx twelve months of various wreckages, today desaturated in native photo app, filter & texture in Distressed Fx, oil layer from BeCasso softened in Repix — all blended in Union, which, by some lucky chance, and despite no subscription, still limps along on my old iPad.

This started with a conversation with JillyG Jill about Hipstamatic where I dabbled and discovered you can LAYER EFFECTS!! Curse Thank you Jilly! Well not layer exactly just continue using your current edit then piling on another. And another.....
So....
Disoriented Express
View attachment 156800

Great title, cool collage - and glad you found one of the few redeeming features of the bottomless pit endless supply of Hipsta Paks :thumbs:

So....
Disoriented Express
View attachment 156800
Cool result

The shaman dreams the world between matter and spirit . ..

View attachment 156799

iPhone 6s, approx twelve months of various wreckages, today desaturated in native photo app, filter & texture in Distressed Fx, oil layer from BeCasso softened in Repix — all blended in Union, which, by some lucky chance, and despite no subscription, still limps along on my old iPad.
So the tutorial is coming shortly? Wonderful image no matter how long you've been wrecking it.

Back
Top Bottom