BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

S-Photo (Simplest and Fastest Photo Editor)

By Youn taek Han

Free, but dont know if it is good or not

Forgive me if I'm repeating (haven't seen this anywhere), but just realized today that PhotoToaster 3 installed on my iOS devices... and it is on sale for 99¢... "Version 3 Sale" according to the App Store.

Scotty........ a file transfer app recently reviewed in lifeinlofi or iPhoneography I couldn't remember.
is on price drop it was 2.39€ is now 0,79€

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

SnapShot+ by Nao is currently free in the AppStore. It's a pretty basic shooter, but I've been playing around with the quality it puts out. Currently trying to compare the maximum quality of 1280x720 to that of Camera+ and ProCamera. Should be about the same, but it's always nice to check them out and see where you're getting the best quality. Also I don't know if it's been posted already but FX Photo Studio is currently 99 cents in the US App Store. Not sure what that translates to in Euros, but I'm sure others from overseas would know. It's a pretty solid editor with alot of filters that some may like. I find their best ones are the Hollywood FX set of filters, but they cost an extra fee. Last one is AutoPanorama. Literally just went free a few hours ago. Haven't played with it yet, but I will soon. Description says it puts up to 18 megapixels of clarity and it's free, so why not give it a shot?

sdgareth said:
Dermandar - DMD Panorama - was 99c now free (awesome pano app)
HDR Photo Camera was 1.99 now free

Gareth, I find it difficult to grasp taking a pano at the same time I'm stitching the alignment together. Is DMD on of those apps?

Gareth, I find it difficult to grasp taking a pano at the same time I'm stitching the alignment together. Is DMD on of those apps?
All of it is done auto on the screen in front of you, guide lines are on screen, it is an amazing pano app, best of all it is currently free, give it a try

WaterMyPhoto is free for Easter a option for the expensive ColorLake

Pixlromatic don't miss this opportunity for a limited time PLUS activation for .99USD .79EUR or .69GBP all add ons for this price it's fantastic.

Wow, thanks for the alert, Emanuel. That's a lot of new filters n' effects for 69p! :thumbs:

ChRonDiamond said:
lo-mob is free in the US App Store. don't miss out on these great frames and filters, usually sells for $1.99, even Koci recommended this app in his workshop.

Nice one Ron - is also FREE in UK App Store... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I love Lo-Mob. It was one of my very first photo apps... :)

Back
Top Bottom