BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Filtermania2.0 is out and currently free with free filters...I am not sure what it's normal price is?
It is very slow at the moment downloading the filters is going to be time consuming but it looks good!

Thanks ! They say its the Launch weekend - 3oo filters for free and the app. Not sure what the price will be after the weekend..

Mine didn't but others have said it did, I've spent a good 1.5hrs downloading some of the filters....but not all LOL

mahoganyturtle said:
Mine didn't but others have said it did, I've spent a good 1.5hrs downloading some of the filters....but not all LOL

Do I have to make an account? Can you upload from the camera roll? Is it full rez, seems some have issues w/crashing

I downloaded a ton of filters (wish you could have selected multiples instead of one-at-a-time), no crashing.

I'm not thrilled with the IG-factor of live feed, etc. :mad: Just want it to be an editing app.

Does it save at full res? That could be a deal breaker...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
I downloaded a ton of filters (wish you could have selected multiples instead of one-at-a-time), no crashing.

I'm not thrilled with the IG-factor of live feed, etc. :mad: Just want it to be an editing app.

I downloaded several, and it crashed on three or four during the download process. It was fine for editing.

I agree, Cat, in that I just want it to be an editing app. After you finish an edit, it does give the option of saving to your camera roll. Does that bypass the live post? (I did not create an account.)

RoseCat said:

My same questions. Deal breaker if cant use camera roll

It is taking FOREVER to download these filtermania filters - are they any different from the ones from the original app? Lots of crashing here.

Lots of great looking new filters!

I do regret that I will have to do this twice, on my iPhone and iPad, but have moved to a room with a better signal.

Yes, Nancy - you click the center camera icon and then click "browse" to bring up your camera roll photos. When you are done editing you can save back to the camera roll without sharing. The photo saves in 700 x 700 though.

lkbside said:
Yes, Nancy - you click the center camera icon and then click "browse" to bring up your camera roll photos. When you are done editing you can save back to the camera roll without sharing. The photo saves in 700 x 700 though.

Ok TY :)

I knew at one time I had Filter Mania on my iPhone. I took it off because of the resolution size that was saved in. I see that FM2 is from the same developer. So we shall see how this works. My memory failed me on this app until I looked at my iTunes tonight.

klassklown0 said:
I knew at one time I had Filter Mania on my iPhone. I took it off because of the resolution size that was saved in. I see that FM2 is from the same developer. So we shall see how this works. My memory failed me on this app until I looked at my iTunes tonight.

Deleted in favor of Pixlromatic which allows hi res and allows multiple effects downloads.

USCGC Taney (WHEC-37) - HDR by rekphoto, on Flickr

JixiPix have just dropped the prices on Vintage Scene HD from $3.99 and Simply HDR-HD from $1.99 to $0.99, both for the iPad :)

Back
Top Bottom