BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

CJ! said:
There are some JixiPix apps on sale at $0.99 for two days only including the new Pop Dot Comics and Pop Dot Comics HD as well as PhotoArtista - Oil and PhotoArtistaHD - Oil.

Thanks!! I have been waiting for these to go on sale!! Just grabbed all four of them!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I just grabbed InstaFonts by Dropico, which is free. Haven't tried it out yet but it looks cool...

I also love the JixiPix software ... the only two I do not have are NIR Color and the Romantic scene app.
Snow Daze, I hate to say it, is very disappointing.
I would have liked more variations, and the results are not as good as their other apps.
From their newer apps I would rather get Pop Dot Comics (which I did).

Robert Lancaster said:
I also love the JixiPix software ... the only two I do not have are NIR Color and the Romantic scene app.
Snow Daze, I hate to say it, is very disappointing.
I would have liked more variations, and the results are not as good as their other apps.
From their newer apps I would rather get Pop Dot Comics (which I did).

I love, love, love JixiPix!!!! I have NIR Color but need to practice with it. I also have Romantic Scene.

DMD Panorama is free today. Super easy panorama app that produces great results.

Camera Boost 3 just launched, and I've made it free today and Monday. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/camera-boost/id432017065?mt=8

It's a camera app for iPad, for both photo and video. Usual pro tools like separate exposure / focus locking, night mode (effectively the same as NightCap - but works with video too), plus realtime filters (live view). You can create your own filters, there's a bunch of powerful but easy to use tools. Features the fastest image processing system on the app store - it'll record 1080p video with as many effects as you want with zero processing delay :)

Camera Boost 3 just launched, and I've made it free today and Monday. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/camera-boost/id432017065?mt=8

It's a camera app for iPad, for both photo and video. Usual pro tools like separate exposure / focus locking, night mode (effectively the same as NightCap - but works with video too), plus realtime filters (live view). You can create your own filters, there's a bunch of powerful but easy to use tools. Features the fastest image processing system on the app store - it'll record 1080p video with as many effects as you want with zero processing delay :)
I am sorry that I missed this, Chris.

Retromatic free today...'twas fun!
image.jpg

image.jpg

MEA Mobile, makers of Part, CineBleach, iSupr8 amongst others are having a sale with many of their apps currently free. There are some interesting ones that I hadn't been aware of like RiverStone, Glady's Camera, Atramentous, Light Swing and Grid Filter.

Thanks Christopher. Downloaded Grid Filter and Glady's Cam. The former is very interesting and can create some quite amazing results. The latter is also interesting but not very intuitive. The UI needs a lot of work.

richardcb said:
New icon, new effect and now called Google+ Snapseed. :(

We'll see if it gets me to post more photos to Google+ directly. All of my Instagram photos are ported there right now.

Back
Top Bottom