David
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
IMG_1056.JPG
iColorama, Superimpose

View attachment 73252 iColorama, Superimpose
My first thought on seeing this was "smoke" -- wisps and tendrils curling up and around in faint breaths of air -- and yet something forming out of the wisps.

I love iColorama. It's got so many twisty little paths in it that sometimes I feed an image in one end and it never comes out the other. I live in hope that I'll discover the lost ones again some day, like neolithic hunters frozen in the ice.

My first thought on seeing this was "smoke" -- wisps and tendrils curling up and around in faint breaths of air -- and yet something forming out of the wisps.

I love iColorama. It's got so many twisty little paths in it that sometimes I feed an image in one end and it never comes out the other. I live in hope that I'll discover the lost ones again some day, like neolithic hunters frozen in the ice.
It's easy to get lost, that's for sure.

Oh yeah.......looking at this on my iMac is like another experience from my iPhone and even my PC at work! I totally see the wispy smoke... This is quite beautiful and richly layered.... really loving it.

Very good. I immediately thought of Geiger and of course I see a much of anxious and distressed looking faces

I love what you've done with the place :) For some reason this reminds me of the movie Alien. No matter, it is beautiful, and swirling, and full of imagination, and I really like it. So there :)
I'm totally with you on the Alien thing

Back
Top Bottom