Can you help me to root Android phone ?

Lamily

MobiStarter
Real Name
Lamily
Device
iPhone 6
I want to delete call history from iPhone , i don't want these data can be recovered , so i need you help ,
Please !

Now , i want to sync contacts between Android and iPhone , Who have this aspect of the method? i just want to transfer Android contacts to iPhone in a safety way ,

My husband is android phones user , and now , he want to root his mobile phone , but we don't known how to secure root Android phone ,
Please!

My husband is android phones user , and now , he want to root his mobile phone , but we don't known how to secure root Android phone ,
Please!
Hi Lamily and welcome to MobiTog... :thumbs:

I am not an Android user myself, but I am intrigued by your question... ;)

Could you, perhaps, expand on just what you mean by 'root his mobile phone' please and then we may have a clearer idea what it is you need to know... :D

Now , i want to sync contacts between Android and iPhone , Who have this aspect of the method? i just want to transfer Android contacts to iPhone in a safety way ,
We are a Mobile Photography community and, as such, may not have the necessary experience to properly answer your queries... ;)

I just wonder whether you might be better asking these questions of a simple mobile phone community, I am sure there will be plenty such sites who will offer assistance... :thumbs:

Most android contact apps allow you to export your contacts. Then you need to move that to the iPhone, probably via a cloud service like Dropbox or something. Although I don't use an iPhone I got to believe it can import those contacts.
Frankly, if you find exporting and importing contacts tricky I would not recommend trying to root your phone.

First go online to gmail.com and make sure your contacts are there. On occasion I've seen people who didn't sync their contacts to their online Google account and end up being sorely disappointed.

AFTER you verify your contacts are online and safe... On the iPhone...
Log into your GMail account in Settings > Accounts > Add Account... Google is one of the choices. If you used GMail on your Android and it was synchronized properly to the web, you should have access to your GMail contacts.

Make sure everything is synchronized ONLINE before your wipe your Android. I cannot stress this enough.

On the iPhone, under Settings > Contacts, you could choose your default account... there are many contact syncing apps on the AppStore as well.

About Rooting an Android... this site could better answer your questions...
http://www.androidcentral.com/root

Just some pointers... I must make a disclaimer I am not an expert and your results may vary as I don't know the history of the device(s), etc. Too many variables could change the process and results.

Thanks for your advice, we are currently in the trial Anyrooter, this is my friends recommended to me ,as he put it, which is allow Android uers to root Android phone ,
Fortunately, we get the results we want ,now Android phone does not appear abnormal temporarily,

Back
Top Bottom