Canary Wharf, London

ssssaaaammmm

MobiStarter
Just some hipstamatic shots of Canary Wharf in London.

image-3956907305.png
image-2074128886.png
image-1649877286.png
image-4031307966.png
image-3165382183.png
image-2136912161.png

These are fab images Sam (may I call you Sam? :eek:)). I love black and white and it really works with the Canary Wharf buildings. I'm not a user of Hipsta and I would never have guessed that these were taken with it.

First off, heya Sam and a warm welcome to the MobiTog Community, it's great to have you with us... :thumbs:

This set of images is really good, I agree with Jilly that the Hipsta effect is almost negligible in these, great takes indeed... :)

Please consider introducing yourself in the Welcome section and tell us a little about you and your iPhoneography?

We have a MobiMap which can be found under the Members tab at the top (in your browser but not the app!) and it would be great if you would 'drop your pin' ... :eek:

Take a look around, participate in our community and above all enjoy your iPhoneography even more by sharing with us, any queries just shout up... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Wow these are great photos and effect with Hipsta! What Lens and Film combo did you use?

Afternoon people,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, very much appreciated. Please feel free to call me Sam.

Most of my iPhone photos are taken using hipstamatic on my 3GS, this set was with one of the Nike B&W films with the John. S lens. I think a big part of hipstamatic is learning what combinations work in which situation. There are a huge number of combinations of lenses and films but I tend to stick to 3 or 4.

I only downloaded this app last night and to be honest had never heard of this community, it's really great to see. I'll certainly log on tonight and update my profile etc and will definitely be a regular poster here.

Thanks

Sam.

Ps if anyone uses instagram, my name is the same as the one I use here.

Cool thanks for the Hipsta combo! Am following you on Instagram, my name there is veevs

Back
Top Bottom