Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Man those are great. I really like the blackness behind the pots. Makes them pop and me curiously wanting to know more. Great feeling to it.

Abandoned.

These were taken a few weeks ago while on a photo meet-up with JQ Gaines - we visited an abandoned farm (second & third shots) and an old train yard (photo of the door).

All three were shot with ProCamera. The first two shots had very minor adjustments using Snapseed's center focus tool, and I applied some SnapSeed grunge/vintage to the third shot.

View attachment 34923

View attachment 34924

View attachment 34925

These are all stunning RoseCat! :)
I am particularly partial to the first image.
Fabtasticaliciousmegapaloozawhopbamboogiewoogie!

Man those are great. I really like the blackness behind the pots. Makes them pop and me curiously wanting to know more. Great feeling to it.
Thank you so much Mike!

These are all stunning RoseCat! :)
I am particularly partial to the first image.
Fabtasticaliciousmegapaloozawhopbamboogiewoogie!
Thank you Robert! I'm honored to be the recipient of one of your patented Awesomesauce phrases!! :D

Taken with Hipstamatic John S + Claunch, edited on iPad with SnapSeed, Noise Master and Filterstorm.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365345931.478712.jpg

"Spires whose silent finger points to heaven." ~William Wordsworth

I love this combo so much I did a little series, all shot from my car while stuck in traffic:

Turnpike Series - azure edition.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

View attachment 35806

View attachment 35807

Ddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm roll please .... These are supercalafabulistic expiawesomesaucedocious! ;)

Especially them trees .... I do love me some trees!

"Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives" - Author unknown

Abandoned.

These were taken a few weeks ago while on a photo meet-up with JQ Gaines - we visited an abandoned farm (second & third shots) and an old train yard (photo of the door on a train).

All three were shot with ProCamera. The first two shots had very minor adjustments using Snapseed's center focus tool, and I applied some SnapSeed grunge/vintage to the third shot.

View attachment 34923

View attachment 34924

View attachment 34925
Great images RoseCat!

Fabulous! I always like your turnpike shots!
Thanks Lisa! It's a fun way to relieve boredom in traffic jams. :D

Ddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm roll please .... These are supercalafabulistic expiawesomesaucedocious! ;)

Especially them trees .... I do love me some trees!
:D Always an honor to receive one of your patented Awesomesauce exclamations! Thanks Robert!

Great images RoseCat!
Thank you very much! :D

Abandoned.

These were taken a few weeks ago while on a photo meet-up with JQ Gaines - we visited an abandoned farm (second & third shots) and an old train yard (photo of the door on a train).

View attachment 34923

View attachment 34924

View attachment 34925

I especially love the pots on the counter. Great lighting and framing

Back
Top Bottom