B&W Cool effects going on here

chimera

MobiFan
IMG_1757.JPG

My daughter, Lauryn again. I love the light band down the middle of her. Her hair is being blown by a floor heat register, giving it a magical appearance. And who doesn't look amazing in black and white. Edited with Snapseed and taken on my old iPhone 6. [emoji5]

View attachment 87232

My daughter, Lauryn again. I love the light band down the middle of her. Her hair is being blown by a floor heat register, giving it a magical appearance. And who doesn't look amazing in black and white. Edited with Snapseed and taken on my old iPhone 6. [emoji5]
That's interesting. Normally, you don't want the whites blown like that, but it seems to work here. Did you push the whites in that direction, or was that just the way it was captured?

View attachment 87232

What a beauty - Lauryn and the image. :thumbs:

View attachment 87232

What a beauty - Lauryn and the image. :thumbs:
Was just about to type exactly what Jilly said....

Back
Top Bottom