Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
image.jpg

Apps: 645Pro, SnapSeed, PhotoToaster

I've been in a kind of limbo, personally and artistically, since my wife passed away on a July 4th. Flowers seem to be safe at the moment. It is good to be back :) I have missed Mobitog very much.

Beautiful photo with wonderful edits. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. My thoughts are with you ...

View attachment 55969
Apps: 645Pro, SnapSeed, PhotoToaster

I've been in a kind of limbo, personally and artistically, since my wife passed away on a July 4th. Flowers seem to be safe at the moment. It is good to be back :) I have missed Mobitog very much.
My condolences and it's good to have you back. Beautiful edit. There is something special about the Lotus.

Thank you so much y'all! It has been a strange month. Sadly no art for a while :( Taking one step at a time, and finally aiming myself in the right direction :)

Jeffrey....I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. Sending you a load of love and light. I hope in some small way being here can help comfort you. :inlove: This image is beautiful.

So really sorry to hear of your recent loss Jeffrey, our thoughts are with you as you gather yourself and find your way through the emotions and turmoil you are going through...

You have many friends here and hopefully we can afford you an outlet as you gradually find some sort of normality to life!

And your Lily is certainly a fantastic piece to start your recovery sir... :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom