Dreamy film produces weird edges on save

I've had a similar issue using Neville/blackeys b+w. While I was editing it, the spots appeared to have gone but upon saving they return.

HipstamaticPhoto-504005518.608658.jpg

I've had a similar issue using Neville/blackeys b+w. While I was editing it, the spots appeared to have gone but upon saving they return.

View attachment 86518
Agh! Disaster. Although this looks good and I like it with the speckles, if that's not what you wanted or were expecting then it's really annoying.

Agh! Disaster. Although this looks good and I like it with the speckles, if that's not what you wanted or were expecting then it's really annoying.

Honest?

I struggle back and forth with it. At first I was like, hey cool mess up.. kinda looks neat. But when I edited it and the picture looked much better without the spots cluttering it up... then I was just disappointed.

I have another one that is a completely different combo that is all speckles. It's an accidental shot, taken as I was walking, of one light and the night. Just specks. It's weird. Also probably something I couldn't have made the app do if I wanted it to.

Honest?

I struggle back and forth with it. At first I was like, hey cool mess up.. kinda looks neat. But when I edited it and the picture looked much better without the spots cluttering it up... then I was just disappointed.

I have another one that is a completely different combo that is all speckles. It's an accidental shot, taken as I was walking, of one light and the night. Just specks. It's weird. Also probably something I couldn't have made the app do if I wanted it to.
Yes, I do like it, but then I haven't seen the one without the speckles.

Neville lens shows those spots with several, if not all color films, including the new Pearl.
f621d31cc2ce82ae2615667e0c95bc5d.jpg

Neville/Pearl. White areas full of color spots.
With at least some b&w films, it shows weird black spots, also over white areas. I'll try to get some example image.

Well, maybe something happened to ameliorate the problem, but fact is I coudn't make a clearly visible example of black specks produced by Neville lens. Nevertheless, alien tiny specks are there.
2c5d92a4c2d28c028d04bd9b3620f0d4.jpg

You can see them near to the right inferior border if the white petal, better seen upon enlarging.
I made three versions of this picture, each with a different film paired with Neville (AO DLX, BK Supergrain and Qween West). The specks produced with Qween West are not really black, but gray (see screenshots).
22e12dc02479616a0a3455dc35c2cee3.jpg

Neville/AI DLX

0d758fb90c6eca0263cae06bcad6b1be.jpg

Neville/Qween West

Well, maybe something happened to ameliorate the problem, but fact is I coudn't make a clearly visible example of black specks produced by Neville lens. Nevertheless, alien tiny specks are there.
2c5d92a4c2d28c028d04bd9b3620f0d4.jpg

You can see them near to the right inferior border if the white petal, better seen upon enlarging.
I made three versions of this picture, each with a different film paired with Neville (AO DLX, BK Supergrain and Qween West). The specks produced with Qween West are not really black, but gray (see screenshots).
22e12dc02479616a0a3455dc35c2cee3.jpg

Neville/AI DLX

0d758fb90c6eca0263cae06bcad6b1be.jpg

Neville/Qween West
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom