Dubble Mobi-on-World

....five images of people's feet (!), several coffee cups, lots of someone pouting at the camera, buildings galore (not particularly interesting or well-taken, just..'buildings') and many many images of young women gazing pensively out of a window/across the sea/whoknowswhere . . .
:barf: [emoji33][emoji13]

Thanks Catherine, I really like this lot as well. I'm learning to be more discerning of what I put up (what's more likely to work). And more patient - I think it's fair to say 90% rubbish cliché and/or plagiarised images, but the 10% is worth waiting for.

I must invite PicsbyJCG Christer to join in over there - on my last session I saw no less than five images of people's feet (!), several coffee cups, lots of someone pouting at the camera, buildings galore (not particularly interesting or well-taken, just..'buildings') and many many images of young women gazing pensively out of a window/across the sea/whoknowswhere . . . Christer would have an apoplectic fit! :lmao:

(Really, Christer, come and do a few just for the exercise -- systematic desensitisation :))
In some ways it's gone more Instagram.... More feet, more selfies and more food. But from time to time you do get some interesting ones.

I'll check back on sunday evening or such, atm I can't understand a bit. Having a cold + not totally sober (understatement of the year). Yep, I got invited to a - kind of - Halloween party. Dressed up as an earlier 80's/90's version of myself. Talk about horror...

image.jpeg

Dubble with @takazik01

Dubbles I like or sortof like I save in Day One bcs it keeps all the info - incl Dubble partner & URL.

For some reason I can't access Day One photos from camera roll - I have to make a special trip. So I forget about them for ages. Then it's like discovering them all over again!

Well now, Dubble is back after an almost 10 month hiatus....
So its time to post some new ones that I like....

IMG_0904.JPG

My Bridge with an image by Mara_Elizabeth

IMG_1047.JPG

My image of the side of a John Deere with an image by Maya22

IMG_1061.JPG

John Deere Combine with Flowers by Meandranel

IMG_1067.JPG

John Deere Combine with an image by Lynteu

IMG_1071.JPG

John Deere Combine with an image by Faba

IMG_1073.JPG

Harris Image of mine with Faba's image of a girl

Have to give a big shout to both Smooth and Venomator, Love the new batch uploading....

Well now, Dubble is back after an almost 10 month hiatus....
So its time to post some new ones that I like....

View attachment 87610
My Bridge with an image by Mara_Elizabeth

View attachment 87611
My image of the side of a John Deere with an image by Maya22

View attachment 87612
John Deere Combine with Flowers by Meandranel

View attachment 87613
John Deere Combine with an image by Lynteu

View attachment 87614
John Deere Combine with an image by Faba

View attachment 87615
Harris Image of mine with Faba's image of a girl

Have to give a big shout to both Smooth and Venomator, Love the new batch uploading....

These are spectacular!! I love them all... so moody and thought provoking. [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Yes I think the batch uploading is only via a browser, will have to try Safari and see if it has it. Back in December the app Perfect Web Browser was on sale for $0.99 so I got it and after that safari sits relegated to a back page. Perfect Web Browser is really fast and I like how it works. Since then I have hardly ever used the Mobitog app...

Basically when it opens the requester for images it allows you to select more then one at a time and as it uploads it also has a very useful progress bar for each image, very nice.

Yes I think the batch uploading is only via a browser, will have to try Safari and see if it has it. Back in December the app Perfect Web Browser was on sale for $0.99 so I got it and after that safari sits relegated to a back page. Perfect Web Browser is really fast and I like how it works. Since then I have hardly ever used the Mobitog app...

Basically when it opens the requester for images it allows you to select more then one at a time and as it uploads it also has a very useful progress bar for each image, very nice.
Gee, how did I miss that as I see that I commented straight after your review. I miss having my favourites in a toolbar at the top. Hmmm, might have to raid the piggy bank maybe for just the iPad one.

I might have to give that browser a try... although the reason I love Safari is because I can access all my bookmarks from iPhone/iPad/iMac, and even view the open pages/tabs from each device. If I go to my Mac I can see what pages I was browsing on my iPhone, etc etc.

I guess you could say I'm beholden to the Cloud. [emoji15]

Gee, how did I miss that as I see that I commented straight after your review. I miss having my favourites in a toolbar at the top. Hmmm, might have to raid the piggy bank maybe for just the iPad one.
Perfect Web Browser comes on sale every few months, normally down to $2.99US and once in a while to the $0.99US
The other thing I really like with it over any other browser I have tried is how big images are displayed, it displays images around 20% bigger then Safari does.
Safari also has a nagging little thing about wanting me to log in every time, if I go to log in it auto fills the request or so all I have to do is ok it but after a while that bugs me. Perfect will log me in when I use it.

Back
Top Bottom