Elements of Surprise Challenge #63

Wow! This has changed SO much! I can't believe this started as a golf cart in a parking lot :) This is going to be hard to improve upon cause it is pretty awesome as it is! I'm on it. Be back, um, later ...

Find iOS reviews & app walkthroughs @ iosaffairs.com

Sorry this took me so long, but I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and I had to go through the entirety of 4 large apps to find what I wanted. I hope you like it. I know it's a little different. If you look closely you'll see our EOS name at the top and the headline and a quote about the aliens just stopping for directions across the bottom. I also snuck our Alice in Wonderland EOS in on the 2nd page of the magazine ::sneaky:: :)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1377484500.597851.jpg

Sorry this took me so long, but I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and I had to go through the entirety of 4 large apps to find what I wanted. I hope you like it. I know it's a little different. If you look closely you'll see our EOS name at the top and the headline and a quote about the aliens just stopping for directions across the bottom. I also snuck our Alice in Wonderland EOS in on the 2nd page of the magazine ::sneaky:: :)
View attachment 42130

BRILLIANT!!! AWESOMESAUCE!!! :D

View attachment 42130

PERFECT!!! Tracy, this is awesome!!!

OMG!!! Tracy!!!! This is brilliant!!! :inlove: :thumbs: :D

I think I'd be safe saying this was an EOS Hall of Fame ending! And your other options are so cool too!
Thank you SO much Rosecat! I was so worried cause I didn't even know if we could use those types of apps and I'd never seen them used! Yay!

View attachment 42130

Tracy I love it!!!! What a great way to wrap it up!!!!!!! :D:thumbs:

Fantastic end, love the first magazine or the steampunk!
Which apps did you use?

View attachment 42130

Oh wow! This is a perfect ending! This challenge always brings surprise in every ending. Amazing job! ❤

View attachment 42130

Fantastic Tracy !! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom