Elements of Surprise Challenge #63

Suddenly appeared an eye... peering from the CIA?
here5ese.jpg

:lmao::lmao:I have been away and am playing catch-up!!!! Love all of the adds- this is turning into quite the exciting news story!!!! I can't wait to see how it ends :D
I have to end it :( I've been trying not to think about it! The pressure is just overwhelming ;) ::lol::

(okay, that's the first time I added that tag in colons that all of you use at the end of messages. I still don't know what I'm supposed to write there though. is there a guidelines and suggestions book somewhere? I mean app. book, geez)

Find iOS reviews & app walkthroughs @iosaffairs.com

I have to end it :( I've been trying not to think about it! The pressure is just overwhelming ;) ::lol::

(okay, that's the first time I added that tag in colons that all of you use at the end of messages. I still don't know what I'm supposed to write there though. is there a guidelines and suggestions book somewhere? I mean app. book, geez)

Find iOS reviews & app walkthroughs @iosaffairs.com

Oops. Inside the colons I wrote the letters L.O.L. Didn't know that changed it to smile. While I'm asking, how do you guys get your smiles green?

Or if you are using mobile safari when you reply there is an emoticon icon at the top looks like a smiley it gives you a few that you can add easily.

Back
Top Bottom