MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455046434.069680.jpg

#SnapSeed, #RNI

RNI can be installed on an iPad but it's no universal app. This means you have to search for it as iPhone app and it won't make really use of the bigger screen. But it should work, with on exception if I remember correctly. At least the Clarify tool isn't shown on iPad.

But it should work, with on exception if I remember correctly. At least the Clarify tool isn't shown on iPad.
Isn't that weird? I never noticed that before because I've only used RNI Films on an iPad, but on an iPhone it shows three tools not available on the iPad -- Clarity, Vignette, and Dust. I wonder why?

Isn't that weird? I never noticed that before because I've only used RNI Films on an iPad, but on an iPhone it shows three tools not available on the iPad -- Clarity, Vignette, and Dust. I wonder why?
Three tools missing? Too bad. I heard about Clarity is missing because of performance issues on iPad. Hmm, don't know if that's the real issue. But Vignette and Dust should do well on iPad I think. Only the developer knows.

Back
Top Bottom