Experiments with GeometriCam

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
As Venomator suggested, here comes a new thread about your experiments with GeometriCam from krapoz.

For a start I made an overlay of the original image with a processed one and played with masking and dodge and burn.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1452592576.680220.jpg

#GeometriCam, #Enlight

That's a wonderful mash-up! :cool: Well done!!
If you really wanted to, you could even start a GeometriCam Album in the MobiGallery Giuseppe... :thumbs:

We could start by importing the iMages from this thread when and if you consider there are enough to go with (importing to Gallery is a one off job from a thread though!)... :D

image.jpeg

Thank you for the promo code, Guiseppe! I was too caught up today to practise in the beautiful summer light, so instead I've photographed some random woman in the evening. Blended a couple of the different versions in Union, oil-paint & colour change in Brushstroke, some texture in Shift and some overlay from Pixite source.

Great job zenjenny and Glenton - I'm really enjoying what you're doing! :thumbs:

..meanwhile I've set up a GeometriCam album (still empty at the moment) as suggested by Venomator.. now is the time to fill it with your beautiful creations, so keep'em coming! :D

View attachment 72451

Thank you for the promo code, Guiseppe! I was too caught up today to practise in the beautiful summer light, so instead I've photographed some random woman in the evening. Blended a couple of the different versions in Union, oil-paint & colour change in Brushstroke, some texture in Shift and some overlay from Pixite source.
Really nice work on this one jenny. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

View attachment 72451

So lovely!!

Back
Top Bottom