First-person shooter for photographers

whats this?

Doom is a video game (a series, actually) that's called a first-person shooter because it gives your perspective, gun out in front of you, as you run around shooting and killing things. It's been modified at times by fans to give it different looks. This mod gives you a camera instead of a gun as you run around taking pictures.

Doom is a video game (a series, actually) that's called a first-person shooter because it gives your perspective, gun out in front of you, as you run around shooting and killing things. It's been modified at times by fans to give it different looks. This mod gives you a camera instead of a gun as you run around taking pictures.
Ahhhh, I see.:)

I remember playing that game, must have been decades ago I had an old Apple computer that also ran Windows.

It's not just taking pictures, it's taking pictures of other people's nfts. Genius.
t39-1.30808-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom