Her Madgesty

Jasongag

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jason
Device
Painting in #procreateapp. I'm not a massive fan of Madonna but did this for some old friends based on a recent poster of Her Madgesty's latest world tour.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465162480.704127.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe. I only spotted at last minute that I'd put the points of light in her eyes in different places. Something about it had been bothering me and finally put my finger on it. Literally haha

Painting in #procreateapp. I'm not a massive fan of Madonna but did this for some old friends based on a recent poster of Her Madgesty's latest world tour. View attachment 78182
Awesome. :thumbs: I love Madonna, although I don't listen to her music much any more.... but if I want to dance you'll bet that's what I'll play! And some of THE best concerts I've ever been to.

She doesn't actually look like the conspiracy I've helped feed. She'll go down swinging, but at some point you've got to hang up your voguing shoes and accept the moves you busted at 20 ain't cutting it at 60. Anyway, as I said, was done for a friend, and hope their Madonna-worshiping son digs it.

Back
Top Bottom