HI!

Knobody

MobiStar
A handful of shots from my recent trip to Hawaii...some more random than others[emoji6]
Most edited with Hipstamatic(I use the shuffle button a LOT)...& a Snapseed here or there!

This was the 1st shot I took in Maui(besides a few snaps at the airport). Inside the lobby of the resort we stayed at...
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217161.360271.jpg

Every morning in Lahaina...
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217190.602877.jpg

Big Beach...hiking to Little Beach.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217229.224139.jpg

The first of many sunsets on the beach I would watch while there...& easily my favorite. Every Sunday several hundred people hike to this intimate little spot on the beach(Little Beach) to participate in a drum & dance circle while praising/thanking the sun for its light & warmth. Then, right as the sun dips below the horizon everyone erupts in a huge cheer. It was a very spiritual experience[emoji274][emoji119]
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217288.687137.jpg

FYI: Underground Ohana 2016 is the tour I was apart of & is the reason I was in HI.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217355.370284.jpg

{random} Strawberry lemonade before soundcheck @ the Hard Rock Cafe in Lahaina.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217378.915901.jpg

Beach stuff!
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217406.212675.jpg

Breakfast joint in Honolulu. I ordered(& recommend) the french toast. It came covered in pineapples that were glazed with a cinnamon sauce & whipped cream[emoji39]. Should've snapped a pic of it...but I'm not "take pictures of his food guy."[emoji12]
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217434.244994.jpg

Woman of Waikiki. I'm sure there is a story behind this statue, unfortunately I wasn't with anyone who knew it[emoji30]
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217464.875470.jpg

The U.S.S. Arizona was one of the ships destroyed during the bombing at Pearl Harbor & is the only ship that is still beneath the water there. This memorial was built directly above it.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462217487.804749.jpg

Not sure why those all posted twice...I guess I'm rusty[emoji848]
Welcome back (again... :D) sir... :thumbs:

What a great and varied series of iMages... :notworthy:

Looks to have been a memorable trip... ;)

As for double posting, assume you are using the MobiApp, which is being a bit naughty of late... :angry:

We do have an update waiting with Apple right now, although we can only hope it will resolve the current issues! An alternative will be to use the mobile site via your normal browser, which is itself a great experience these days... :rog:

Welcome back (again... :D) sir... :thumbs:

What a great and varied series of iMages... :notworthy:

Looks to have been a memorable trip... ;)

As for double posting, assume you are using the MobiApp, which is being a bit naughty of late... :angry:

We do have an update waiting with Apple right now, although we can only hope it will resolve the current issues! An alternative will be to use the mobile site via your normal browser, which is itself a great experience these days... :rog:

U guys are my favorites[emoji4] I'm always lurking...[emoji78]

Welcome back! It looks like you had an awesome time in Hawaii!

Great pictures. It looks like you had a fabulous time.

Back
Top Bottom