HipstaPaks HipstaFestive - Give & Receive...

Hope you mean Blinken V... ;)

Watching my e-mails now... :D

I do mean blinken. Haha. Everytime I type it my phone changed it to blinked. I retyped it that time and put the wrong name.

I sent it off to all the emails I saw posted, I think. If I missed anyone, let me know and it’ll be on the way.

I’m in need of Cupid if anyone can send that my way
[email protected]

I do mean blinken. Haha. Everytime I type it my phone changed it to blinked. I retyped it that time and put the wrong name.

I sent it off to all the emails I saw posted, I think. If I missed anyone, let me know and it’ll be on the way.

[email protected]

On its way!

And thanks! Just received it. [emoji177]

[email protected]
Hiya V - might have missed my e-mail, previously PM’d... :whistle:

Try me - Ven (in full) at this place dot com ... :D

[email protected]

Thanks for sending me Blinken. [emoji106]

HipstamaticPhoto-535325204.719262.jpg

Rodulph (film from last year) and Dancer

[email protected]
Thanks, Valeri. Have received.

I have Dancer to give, but that doesn't mean I have it, or does it?? :confused:

Once you give (or receive I think), you get the film you started with. It should prompt you right after you send it. Or, I also had an email that gave me the link to download, either right after I sent it to someone or someone sent something to me. (The emails came at same time)

Check your email

I’d love Cupid and Blinken (which totally makes me LOL - there was no blinken Blinken reindeer!!! :lol: )

rosecat@mobitog dot com.

Back
Top Bottom