HipstaPaks HipstaFestive - Give & Receive...

Yes, Rudolph is a lens, I have that. But somehow I don’t have Dasher! :eek: My sleigh is incomplete!!! Christmas will be cancelled!!! :eek: :barf:
Dasher was in the 2016 Holiday Pack and is also availabe in the RetroPak Eleven, which is still available to buy I believe... ;)

Still haven’t worked out where Blinken fits in, maybe a reference to the flashy light thingies on trees... :rog:

Is Blinken a German turn of festive phrase GroovyGouvy ... :lmao:

Although I am not participating in the exchange I must say I have had great fun reading all of these posts!! It is not unlike the old Abbott and Costello bit "Who's on First?":lmao::lmao:

Here's hoping everyone will receive all that they are missing!

Dasher was in the 2016 Holiday Pack and is also availabe in the RetroPak Eleven, which is still available to buy I believe... ;)

Still haven’t worked out where Blinken fits in, maybe a reference to the flashy light thingies on trees... :rog:

Is Blinken a German turn of festive phrase GroovyGouvy ... :lmao:

No, blinking Christmas is more British. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hi.

I don’t suppose anyone would be kind enough to gift me Cupid. I will gladly send Dancer in return.

My email address is the same as my username with @me.com at the end.

Many thanks.
Hi Colin and welcome to the MobiTog Community, great to have you join in the festive frolics... :thumbs:

When you have a minute, please post a thread in our > Welcome Section < and say hi to your new family... ;)

We look forward to seeing the results of any HipstaFestive iMages here and also to welcoming you into the other many sections of our Mobile Photography community... :D

Hi Colin and welcome to the MobiTog Community, great to have you join in the festive frolics... :thumbs:

When you have a minute, please post a thread in our > Welcome Section < and say hi to your new family... ;)

We look forward to seeing the results of any HipstaFestive iMages here and also to welcoming you into the other many sections of our Mobile Photography community... :D

Many thanks for the warm welcome.
I’ll be sure to drop by. I’m planning on taking some pics over the festive period so will hopefully have something reasonable to share.

Back
Top Bottom