MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Does anybody else have the same problem as I do that Hipstamatic is cropped on their phone? This is a screenshot of what I see and I can’t get to all the controls:

12614DA8-447D-47A6-86A3-871F4930F89A.png

I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled but with no joy. I’ve had this for a while but now getting fed up.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Does anybody else have the same problem as I do that Hipstamatic is cropped on their phone? This is a screenshot of what I see and I can’t get to all the controls:

View attachment 180410

I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled but with no joy. I’ve had this for a while but now getting fed up.
That’s odd. Mine looks okay.

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini

View attachment 180410

Ive had this a lot with Hipsta, the other thing I get when using the Camera Back mode is a totally blurred image. I never use this mode now, its way too obstrusive. I just go full screen. It would often crash too when I messed with the secondary conrols. This was on a 12 Mini

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ive had this a lot with Hipsta, the other thing I get when using the Camera Back mode is a totally blurred image. I never use this mode now, its way too obstrusive. I just go full screen. It would often crash too when I messed with the secondary conrols. This was on a 12 Mini
Yes, I have these problems too. The image is sometimes zoomed in as well but zoomed out when you see it in the camera roll. The problem is I often use it for double exposure and can’t see how you can use this in full screen?

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Yes, I have these problems too. The image is sometimes zoomed in as well but zoomed out when you see it in the camera roll. The problem is I often use it for double exposure and can’t see how you can use this in full screen?
Dont think you can. It sometimes resolves itself if I come out and go back in