iPhone Photo Art

IMG_4374.JPG

Thank you very much for your kind words, it's really great that you and other people appreciate my works. :thumbs:

Evgeny , thank you for sharing your work flow! Like Greg Byers , I love the pure joy & love of art/play that radiates from your posts & your images :) And I particularly like the little mono on your worksheet - man(?) with golden sphere (?) ...

image.jpg

Evgeny would you do us the honour of joining team #83 in the Elements of Surprise Challenge? RoseCat coordinates (info @ link below) . It takes very little time, it's a lot of fun, and I for one would love to see your 'touch' on the game!

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/elements-of-surprise-challenge-83.17654/

Evgeny , thank you for sharing your work flow! Like Greg Byers , I love the pure joy & love of art/play that radiates from your posts & your images :) And I particularly like the little mono on your worksheet - man(?) with golden sphere (?) ...

View attachment 54726

Evgeny would you do us the honour of joining team #83 in the Elements of Surprise Challenge? RoseCat coordinates (info @ link below) . It takes very little time, it's a lot of fun, and I for one would love to see your 'touch' on the game!

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/elements-of-surprise-challenge-83.17654/

Hi, first of all thank you for your kind words i'm really happy to know that you liked my iPhonePhotoArt.:)
Sure I will be vary happy take part in this project/team:cool::sneaky:

This work was inspiration of song called Coming Home that was written by Dj Armin Van Buuren.
I'm very excited, this song really touched my heart and soul.
I think there is something magnificent and mystical in sounds of this song, I'm really recommend you follow this artist

Coming Home

Coming Home.JPG

This work was inspiration of song called Coming Home that was written by Dj Armin Van Buuren.
I think there is something magnificent and mystical in sounds of this song, I'm really recommend you follow this artist

Coming Home

View attachment 55166
Very cool!!!

Coming Home

View attachment 55166
What a beautiful image!! :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom