Evgeny
iPhone Photo Art

8XO7WtLw9Q0.jpg

h0n2VSMyQhA.jpg

aAtMipRajAk.jpg

xFHzpSt41dU.jpg

Ht3s9StYC4Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous and creative set of photos! :inlove: Welcome to MobiTog Evgeny!

Your work is so creative... I'd love to hear more about your process - the apps you use, your inspiration, etc.

Your work is so creative... I'd love to hear more about your process - the apps you use, your inspiration, etc.

Hi RoseCat,

First of all thank you very much for your attention and good words about my works, it's really make me happy and proud.

A little bit about my process, apps, and inspiration:

When I take a picture, No matter what pictures I have taken I always want to keep this moment in my memory and sometimes even feel it again.
I'm very inspired by music. Music brings me a lot of new ideas, the lyrics really helps me imagine my future work/project.
Recently I started new project, this project include my own drawings.
My favorite apps are : Camrea360, PicasArt and Tadda.
Hope i answered your question.

I would be happy if you will join my facebook page : www.facebook.com/iPhonePhotoArt

Thanks,

5cmcF6i_bcg.jpg
8gh7Qgj1lR4.jpg
cgrFxwh6vmQ.jpg
_ScDZ1BoIC4.jpg
HiT_dhNdQGQ.jpg
O1dq7YDvKc8.jpg
xcwCuOsDLXY.jpg
ZN6qPQw0YHo.jpg

So wonderful to see your process... I love how you combine your tactile art (drawing, origami, etc) with the photography. Way cool!!

Beautiful light!

Couldn't agree more. And what a great image!

Thank you so much!!!;)

Love what you have posted here, very creative!

These ate all amazing, have you been doing this long? Very impressive. Would be nice if you could include the apps you used to arrive at your images. We all try and do that here in Mobitog so others can learn by sharing info
Hi docsimsim,

Thank you very much for your attention, glad you liked my works.
As a child I was interested in photography, but in few past years I took my hobby to the next level and devoted to it more spare time and attention.
Tadaa, Camera360 & PicsArt are my favorite apps.

Take a look of my project called - Heart
The full explanation of the processing steps

enjoy

1098035_555307717861679_1528174238_n.jpg
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Some of these are really stunningly good Evgeny... :thumbs:

Excellent work sir, but please do remember to select the 'Full' option when uploading the iMages, otherwise they will just load as thumbnails... ;)

And, please do try to add a few details about what Camera/app you have used and the processing apps used to achieve the end result, it really does help your fellow members appreciate the art better... :rog:

Excellent work sir, but please do remember to select the 'Full' option when uploading the iMages, otherwise they will just load as thumbnails... ;)

And, please do try to add a few details about what Camera/app you have used and the processing apps used to achieve the end result, it really does help your fellow members appreciate the art better... :rog:

Thank you very much for your compliments and attention, I'm really proud and happy about that. Next time I will pay more attention to 'full' option when I'm uploading the images, thank you. I think it's really good idea add detalis about my works, I will do it in my next posts.

Back
Top Bottom