January First Friday?

Every time they have released anything new from Oggl to this latest camera …I’m always worried that’s it for the classic….

like the Zamboni scene in Austin Powers…I’m standing there yelling “nooooooooo!” as the end of Hipstamatic drives up over me…

Days of the paks are over for now. Here’s what they posted on IG

Attachments

• IMG_6654.png
    IMG_6654.png
    97 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6655.jpeg
    IMG_6655.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for the scoop Leslie.
Bummer.
&
Challenges within the app?
Sounds like they are trying to out Mobitog Mobitog itself!
Haven’t seen any challenges… they seem to be trying to up the social media factor, but there’s only a few diehard Hipsta people who post anything. No engagement. And the content is not particularly interesting or of the quality seen from hipsta365 members on FB or on IG.

How do you tell? Do they throw salt over their shoulders?
As I understand it, they begin to connect random actions they make with the appearance of food (the reinforcement), so they start repeating those actions and continue them even though the food does not always appear but does appear sometimes. It's magical thinking in mice.

As I understand it, they begin to connect random actions they make with the appearance of food (the reinforcement), so they start repeating those actions and continue them even though the food does not always appear but does appear sometimes. It's magical thinking in mice.
I used to have pet mice. Later I had a pet snake and fed it mice. Not sure either were superstitious.

We had pet rats for a while, but we fed them on a regular schedule, so they stayed sane. As sane as rats get, anyway. (They were a lot of fun, but their lives are very short.)
There were a couple of people who had pet rats is college. They were pretty smart.

Back
Top Bottom