MobiPassionista
Real Name
Jeff Pankin
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Duh.

I just read in a Flickr forum the solution I’ve been looking for. I‘ve been wanting to see a slideshow of my Flickr faves which you can easily do on iPad or PC web browser. I wanted to see them on my TV. Someone suggested using the browser on my web enabled TV.

So now I’m waiting for football (us football) to start and I’m watching a slideshow of beautiful photos go by on my large screen TV. So many of them are absolutely breathtaking seen at that size. It always amazes me that there are so many talented and creative people making photo art. Present company included.

So now I have a wonderful way to display faves all the time. Like watching a fish tank.

Duh.

I just read in a Flickr forum the solution I’ve been looking for. I‘ve been wanting to see a slideshow of my Flickr faves which you can easily do on iPad or PC web browser. I wanted to see them on my TV. Someone suggested using the browser on my web enabled TV.

So now I’m waiting for football (us football) to start and I’m watching a slideshow of beautiful photos go by on my large screen TV. So many of them are absolutely breathtaking seen at that size. It always amazes me that there are so many talented and creative people making photo art. Present company included.

So now I have a wonderful way to display faves all the time. Like watching a fish tank.
Ah, thanks for that great tip! It has been duly bookmarked. We have a seriously old tv that isn’t even HD but we are treating ourselves to a new one once we have moved and this is the sort of thing I want to do. :thumbs:

Duh.

I have a Flickr app on my TV. I had forgotten about it but just checked and it’s still there and still seems to work.

I have the same app. But for some reason the app does not show favorites.
I didn’t have time this morning to really try it. In fact I’ve really forgotten about it until this morning. :D I was surprised that I was still signed in!

Back
Top Bottom