Death at One's Elbow mix

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453030649.990095.jpg

Transmogrification mix

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453030698.512755.jpg

Original shots

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453030726.173505.jpg

645 Pro, Union, procreate, stackables, snapseed

Last edited:
Tsunami of Blood is my favorite. For some reason I get a fleeting impression of Toulouse-Lautrec from it. (I don't have to explain how because I can't. It just happened.)

WOW!!!!! (eyes popping out of head like cartoon character)

Sweetness and Light just jumped out and slapped me in the face! I love it.... also super digging Crushed Orange Spine. Interesting how the color changes (i.e. your mono version and now these) give them such different feelings.

Thanks guys. The tsunami of blood one had become more procreate painting than image manipulation .... last one was a rare trip to brushstroke and a bit of fragment action. The different colours were either stackables or procreate using colour drop feature - you can drag a selected colour onto the image and it fills up to the lines to varying degrees and has a threshold. Or you can create a new layer and drop a fill and play with opacity too.

Lisa - thanks, the original image would be the two city skyline shots I blended and there was one more too of Exchange Square, the old stock exchange building, which i superimposed out of its normal place and is the structure on the right of the image.

Other than that, I put one of the Last Exit visuals into glitche and and variously kept using the scene, lines, moire, emoji, liquify and edge buttons to do

Thanks guys. The tsunami of blood one had become more procreate painting than image manipulation .... last one was a rare trip to brushstroke and a bit of fragment action. The different colours were either stackables or procreate using colour drop feature - you can drag a selected colour onto the image and it fills up to the lines to varying degrees and has a threshold. Or you can create a new layer and drop a fill and play with opacity too.

Lisa - thanks, the original image would be the two city skyline shots I blended and there was one more too of Exchange Square, the old stock exchange building, which i superimposed out of its normal place and is the structure on the right of the image.

Other than that, I put one of the Last Exit visuals into glitche and and variously kept using the scene, lines, moire, emoji, liquify and edge buttons to do
Only now that you mention it, Jason, can I make out the skyline!

WOW!!!!! (eyes popping out of head like cartoon character)

Sweetness and Light just jumped out and slapped me in the face! I love it.... also super digging Crushed Orange Spine. Interesting how the color changes (i.e. your mono version and now these) give them such different feelings.

Same thought for me, Catherine - those changing frequencies! Fantastic work, Jason :thumbs: PS: Emojis etc -- clever & funny :thumbs: :)

Back
Top Bottom