Layover app and EOS

cassiopia26

MobiAddict
Real Name
Tracy
Device
iPhone Xs
I was working on the opening image for the next EOS challenge when I came up with the following images using the app Layover and just about 4 images.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771014.434852.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771036.581919.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771050.816864.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771063.223235.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771074.688027.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771086.046310.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771096.050409.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771119.476557.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771141.326676.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771180.876383.jpg

Oh man, these are fantastic!! Such beautiful colors and imaginative collages!! I can't tell you how much I L.O.V.E. the first two.... Just amazing. :inlove:

Oh man, these are fantastic!! Such beautiful colors and imaginative collages!! I can't tell you how much I L.O.V.E. the first two.... Just amazing. :inlove:
Thank you so much RoseCat! I just love playing with that app. I've just been consigned to make some real-world collages now. Hope I do as well :)

I just wanted to say something about the colors. I LOVE color. When I was much younger and shooting real-world photography with an actual camera, I did almost exclusively black & white photos. As I got older, I just fell in love more and more with color. I think as I moved more into art, painting, collage, multi-media stuff. Now, I have a "collection" of texture photos the way that I used to collect real-world fabric for collages. I can use them to play in Layover anytime I want. I have almost 1,000 just texture/color/interesting composition photos just for that.

I just wanted to say something about the colors. I LOVE color. When I was much younger and shooting real-world photography with an actual camera, I did almost exclusively black & white photos. As I got older, I just fell in love more and more with color. I think as I moved more into art, painting, collage, multi-media stuff. Now, I have a "collection" of texture photos the way that I used to collect real-world fabric for collages. I can use them to play in Layover anytime I want. I have almost 1,000 just texture/color/interesting composition photos just for that.

I LOVE COLOR!! I do the exact same thing. More than half the pics I take are of something purely for the texture or shape. Knowing its only going to become a layer for something else. It's great for doing abstracts. I think it helps me take better pics when I finally have a subject too.

I LOVE COLOR!! I do the exact same thing. More than half the pics I take are of something purely for the texture or shape. Knowing its only going to become a layer for something else. It's great for doing abstracts. I think it helps me take better pics when I finally have a subject too.
Totally agree! I do think it improves other types of photos we take. Small world :)

Back
Top Bottom