• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Layover app and EOS

cassiopia26

MobiAddict
Real Name
Tracy
Device
iPhone Xs
I was working on the opening image for the next EOS challenge when I came up with the following images using the app Layover and just about 4 images.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771014.434852.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771036.581919.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771050.816864.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771063.223235.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771074.688027.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771086.046310.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771096.050409.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771119.476557.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771141.326676.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359771180.876383.jpg

Oh man, these are fantastic!! Such beautiful colors and imaginative collages!! I can't tell you how much I L.O.V.E. the first two.... Just amazing. :inlove:

Oh man, these are fantastic!! Such beautiful colors and imaginative collages!! I can't tell you how much I L.O.V.E. the first two.... Just amazing. :inlove:
Thank you so much RoseCat! I just love playing with that app. I've just been consigned to make some real-world collages now. Hope I do as well :)

I just wanted to say something about the colors. I LOVE color. When I was much younger and shooting real-world photography with an actual camera, I did almost exclusively black & white photos. As I got older, I just fell in love more and more with color. I think as I moved more into art, painting, collage, multi-media stuff. Now, I have a "collection" of texture photos the way that I used to collect real-world fabric for collages. I can use them to play in Layover anytime I want. I have almost 1,000 just texture/color/interesting composition photos just for that.

I just wanted to say something about the colors. I LOVE color. When I was much younger and shooting real-world photography with an actual camera, I did almost exclusively black & white photos. As I got older, I just fell in love more and more with color. I think as I moved more into art, painting, collage, multi-media stuff. Now, I have a "collection" of texture photos the way that I used to collect real-world fabric for collages. I can use them to play in Layover anytime I want. I have almost 1,000 just texture/color/interesting composition photos just for that.

I LOVE COLOR!! I do the exact same thing. More than half the pics I take are of something purely for the texture or shape. Knowing its only going to become a layer for something else. It's great for doing abstracts. I think it helps me take better pics when I finally have a subject too.

I LOVE COLOR!! I do the exact same thing. More than half the pics I take are of something purely for the texture or shape. Knowing its only going to become a layer for something else. It's great for doing abstracts. I think it helps me take better pics when I finally have a subject too.
Totally agree! I do think it improves other types of photos we take. Small world :)

Back
Top Bottom