Lines

Alice, very nice image. The colours are so calm, a bit mystic! I like it!

Thought I would leave this here....

image.jpg

This is a image created in the app Dubble
My picture is one of the pictures I took of a "covered" (I don't really consider it covered as it has no roof which is what people think of when they hear covered bridge, I suppose the thoughts applied to this bridge is that the structure is covered...)
Second image is a picture of what looks like the paddle wheel from an old times stern wheeler boat. The image was taken by a user going by the name bealsontan on Dubble. Unfortunately there is no way to contact that person. All images are under Creative Commons licence so once created it becomes both of ours.
I thought it would fit in here :)

View attachment 47739
My picture is one of the pictures I took of a "covered" (I don't really consider it covered as it has no roof which is what people think of when they hear covered bridge, I suppose the thoughts applied to this bridge is that the structure is covered...)
Second image is a picture of what looks like the paddle wheel from an old times stern wheeler boat. The image was taken by a user going by the name bealsontan on Dubble. Unfortunately there is no way to contact that person. All images are under Creative Commons licence so once created it becomes both of ours.
This is absolutely the right place!!!
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

View attachment 47739
Way cool image, and perfect for this forum's theme!

Back
Top Bottom