iPhone 12 Plus
Snapseed
A9C22E4B-7B2E-4AED-ACB1-03B5AABA4FD4.jpeg

34/365
Sunday Stroll
iPhone 12 Plus
Snapseed, iColorama, Stackables, Procreate
View attachment 189517
I love this image. Still can’t work out all the different shapes and colours :lmao: The bird in clear focus . . . And are the sources of light street lights? (It doesn’t matter to my eye, the image just works for me :) )

I am wondering if you are posting your images from your camera roll or some other way. I wanted to have a closer look at Seawalk (cool collaging, by the way) so I tapped it. Usually the image enlarges and shows up in its own window. Yours didn’t. :thinking:

I am wondering if you are posting your images from your camera roll or some other way. I wanted to have a closer look at Seawalk (cool collaging, by the way) so I tapped it. Usually the image enlarges and shows up in its own window. Yours didn’t. :thinking:
Hmmm….I am not sure why that is happening Star-when I tapped it, the image opened up in another window and I was able to enlarge it-I post directly from my camera roll on my iPad-:neutral:

Tap-to-enlarge worked for me, too. Maybe MobiTog felt you'd been online long enough today?

Hmmm….I am not sure why that is happening Star-when I tapped it, the image opened up in another window and I was able to enlarge it-I post directly from my camera roll on my iPad-:neutral:

Tap-to-enlarge worked for me, too. Maybe MobiTog felt you'd been online long enough today?
Very weird. It works on Ted‘s thread…….

Back
Top Bottom