Real Name
Johnny
Device
"Lonely Hitchhiker-

IMG_9261.jpg

- Shot on - iPhone 5s
- Cropped with - Camera+
- Edited with - VSCO

One of those scenes that I saw quite often at the beginning of a "Medical Detectives" episode :zip:. Nevertheless a really great shoot! Interesting that it's not 'noisy' :thumbs:

One of those scenes that I saw quite often at the beginning of a "Medical Detectives" episode :zip:. Nevertheless a really great shoot! Interesting that it's not 'noisy' :thumbs:

Thanks! Hmm, I'll have to check that out? Is this on Netflix? I've never heard of it!

Side note: Having full control over the iPhone camera with manual controls via a third party app is the TRUTH!

It's not about the camera but rather the person behind it. ;) That's how I see it.

Thank you! Haha! Don't worry, she was okay!

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :) I'm a big fan of the 239:1 crop ratio! It must be my eye and the way my brain perceives things. Oh, and I work in the film industry. :D
Yes, you have the ratio perfect. I, on the otherhand, have discovered the square is my favourite but haven't tried this one. Hmmmmm.

Yes, you have the ratio perfect. I, on the otherhand, have discovered the square is my favourite but haven't tried this one. Hmmmmm.

You should consider it. If you think about it, our eyes see wider than they do taller. As you can "see" *pun intended* technology eventually moved from a 4:3 ratio to a 16:9 and then even more cinematic later on, etc.

You should consider it. If you think about it, our eyes see wider than they do taller. As you can "see" *pun intended* technology eventually moved from a 4:3 ratio to a 16:9 and then even more cinematic later on, etc.
So I'm interested to see that you crop it in Camera+. What format do you originally photograph it in and is it Camera+? I'm loving your photos. They have such atmosphere.

So I'm interested to see that you crop it in Camera+. What format do you originally photograph it in and is it Camera+? I'm loving your photos. They have such atmosphere.
Thank you very much! :) I shot you a message with my workflow!

Back
Top Bottom