Masking

Thanks @Venomator. Sitting by the window and snapping doesn't give me much room for manoeuvre, but will try in future to leave more room for movement in front.
Below is another one I did on the same day, but this time I snapped a moving car using the headphone button. The images are a bit grainy because I took the photos on an overcast day just before dusk.

A. Original image of moving car, no edit View attachment 45576

B. Above image cropped, masked and had motion blur applied then blended to make the image stronger and a bit of tweaking with colour to bring out the red in the wall View attachment 45577

C. Same as B, but with 'sepia' filter
View attachment 45578

As always thank you the for great advice Rog :)
Cool shot, and great edits! I like the version with the sepia filter added. :thumbs:

This could turn into an interesting series... Who knows who/what you might capture flying past your window? :)

Cool shot, and great edits! I like the version with the sepia filter added. :thumbs:

This could turn into an interesting series... Who knows who/what you might capture flying past your window? :)
Yes I like the idea, though I'm too far away to capture pedestrians properly who mostly comprise of joggers/tennis players and dog walkers as we're on a river road opposite tennis grounds/health club. Would probably be far more interesting if I lived in the middle of Soho or right on Leicester Square? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom