MobiColour MC#236 Theme LIGHTS

1608077759659.jpeg

I had to dig through my archives for this. Behind the boardwalk in Atlantic City, NJ around 2:00am after a P!nk concert.

Thank you to all who contributed “Lights” of various kinds.
This thread is now closed.

rvilhena, when you are ready, we await your choices!

And I’ll be back later with a link to #237

Dear all, good morning!
Congratulations for the amazing photos, each one with a different point of view, revealing a self interpretation of "light". All great shots!
Unfortunately, I have to choose only three.

3rd place TomHH with a peacefull golden hour.
IMG_20180630_213129827_HDR-01.jpeg

2nd place: terse. This is a very "light" picture! The tonality of colours is very pleasent. Good editing!
1BCA5D12-9E68-4138-AE6D-4DB29F392D32.jpeg

1st place goes to younger, with this warm beautiful picture.
Looking at this photo I can almost feel the heat of the sunrays heating my face!
I really liked this photo as it shows what light is about: life. The energy radiated from Sun as a natural source with all benefits it can bring for all the living species. Lovely picture!
7ED0F44A-CBED-40D4-B435-E72455E62889.jpeg

Well done everyone!
(sorry for my terrible english)
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Dear all, good morning!
Congratulations for the amazing photos, each one with a different point of view, revealing a self interpretation of "light". All great shots!

View attachment 162993

2nd place: terse. This is a very "light" picture! The tonality of colours is very pleasent. Good editing!
View attachment 162994

Looking at this photo I can almost feel the heat of the sunrays heating my face!
I really liked this photo as it shows what light is about: life. The energy radiated from Sun as a natural source with all benefits it can bring for all the living species. Lovely picture!
View attachment 162991

Well done everyone!
Great collection of captures congratulations younger , terse and TomHH

Dear all, good morning!

View attachment 162993

View attachment 162994

View attachment 162991

Well done everyone!
Thank you, Ricardo!
and congrats to TomHH and terse for the beautiful photos, and all who participated.
Very merry Christmas to all!

Dear all, good morning!

Well done everyone!

Thank you Ricardo! And congrats Juliana, Ted and Tom :inlove: :notworthy::)

Back
Top Bottom