RESULT MCC #329, ends Oct 15, No Theme

IMG_7194.jpeg

By the time terse Ted rolls out of bed and has his morning coffee out there in California, we’ll be out and about doing our Sunday shopping and what not so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread and do the judging.…

….which was near impossible. I loved so many of the images. Both of lkbside Leslie’s buildings, djingonthenet Sean’s gull, deepop David’s hovering baby just to name a few. But after reviewing all the images 7 thousand times, the one that stood out was NickLeon Nick’s Tattoo Artist.
A casual image with a very animated artist and the reflection in the mirror just makes it. It is a unique slice of life.
1697374737596.jpeg

By the time terse Ted rolls out of bed and has his morning coffee out there in California, we’ll be out and about doing our Sunday shopping and what not so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread and do the judging.…

….which was near impossible. I loved so many of the images. Both of lkbside Leslie’s buildings, djingonthenet Sean’s gull, deepop David’s hovering baby just to name a few. But after reviewing all the images 7 thousand times, the one that stood out was NickLeon Nick’s Tattoo Artist.
A casual image with a very animated artist and the reflection in the mirror just makes it. It is a unique slice of life.
View attachment 197009
Thanks, Starzee and congratulations to NickLeon :notworthy: That was my favorite, too. She makes a great subject.

Yes I'd like to get back on the streets so how about "Street Life". A very wide interpretation (urban photography really) including people or buildings, street furniture or vehicles. You certainly don't need to unleash your hidden Bruce Gilden...unless you want to.

Back
Top Bottom