RESULT MCC #330, ends Oct 29, Theme: Street Life

iPhone 13 pro max

IMG_6237.jpeg

As usual there is an excellent selection of photographs, making life difficult for me!
In particular I like Ted's ‘Downtown Abstract’ and ‘Urban Accessories’, as well as Sandra’s ‘New one Bordeaux - France’. I wanted to like two more of Sandra’s Bordeaux images better—and I always hate to criticise— but I think the focus is slightly off in both of them (the bottle and the playing card should be the subjects in my opinion) which slightly spoils them for me.
I also like a good night-time scene so I was very pleased to see Sean’s ‘Rushing About’.
Having said all that, the winner for me has to be terse 's 'Time Out’ and I doubt I’d have any argument.
1698598383879.png

For second I’ll choose sdimbour ’s ’New One Bordeaux’,
1698598552359.png

with djingonthenet ’s ‘Rushing About' in third.
1698598645390.png

As usual congratulations to all, and many thanks for taking the time to post.

As usual there is an excellent selection of photographs, making life difficult for me!
In particular I like Ted's ‘Downtown Abstract’ and ‘Urban Accessories’, as well as Sandra’s ‘New one Bordeaux - France’. I wanted to like two more of Sandra’s Bordeaux images better—and I always hate to criticise— but I think the focus is slightly off in both of them (the bottle and the playing card should be the subjects in my opinion) which slightly spoils them for me.
I also like a good night-time scene so I was very pleased to see Sean’s ‘Rushing About’.
Having said all that, the winner for me has to be terse 's 'Time Out’ and I doubt I’d have any argument.View attachment 197389
View attachment 197390
View attachment 197391
Thank you, Nick, but damn, now I have to judge the next one. Congrats to sdimbour and djingonthenet, too.

Theme for the next round is Autumn, including Halloween and Día de los Muertos, of course. MobiColour 331 is here.

Having said all that, the winner for me has to be terse 's 'Time Out’ and I doubt I’d have any argument.View attachment 197389
View attachment 197390
View attachment 197391
I would have picked that one too. Congrats to terse Ted, sdimbour Sandra and djingonthenet Sean.

Back
Top Bottom