RESULT MCC #335 Doorways: Doors that are open or partially open. Ends January 7 or so

First place goes to Star Starzee for her interesting Doors without Ways shot. I’m not sure what’s going on there, but you certainly have great observational skills to have taken a photo of that!

1704731617980.png

Second place goes to Disastrous Wolf 7126 for Cart Return. And extra credit awarded for a nice use of a difficult hipsta combo.

1704731653534.png

And third place goes to Ted terse for Celtic Santa Cruz. Curious as to what’s going on in there that you have present an ID and be 21 to enter?

1704731690982.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First place goes to Star Starzee for her interesting Doors without Ways shot. I’m not sure what’s going on there, but you certainly have great observational skills to have taken a photo of that!

View attachment 199410

Second place goes to Disastrous Wolf 7126 for Cart Return. And extra credit awarded for a nice use of a difficult hipsta combo.

View attachment 199411

And third place goes to Ted terse for Celtic Santa Cruz. Curious as to what’s going on in there that you have present an ID and be 21 to enter?

View attachment 199412
Yay, Star! Congrats to Steve and thank you for my third. :notworthy: (It's a displaced Irish pub.)

View attachment 199410

View attachment 199411

View attachment 199412
Fab choices… congrats Starzee Star - that is such a cool image. :hearteyes: High fives to Disastrous Wolf 7126 Steve and terse Ted!

Back
Top Bottom