RESULT MCC #341, ending March 31, No Theme

”that‘s a wrap!”
Hipstamatic
Disco Stu (turned way down) / Prancer (turned way up)
HipstamaticPhoto-732992440.767691.jpeg

Nice combo. By the way, I saw a bit on Instagram showing Bandai's new Plannosaurus model kits. I was tempted myself.
Thanks & That’s an interesting set!
Bandai makes some really fun inventive products.
I have the Bandai model kit of original trilogy Boba Fett.
Building my own action figure isn’t something I usually get to do beyond Lego minifigs.
I think you can’t go wrong w/ a Bandai kit of anything.

HM to NickLeon this week for "There is a saying, some folks are all ears..." It's an interesting picture but the longer you study around it the stranger it gets. I mean, the ears of course, but it turns out The Jesus the Christ Soul Therapy Centre is an outpost of the one in California where Tulku Buddha Maitreya, the literal reincarnation of Jesus the Christ, works his miracles of healing. He appears to have several names, he styles himself as Sanat Buddha Maitreya Kumara on youtube. Given he has videos uploaded there with hundreds of thousand views I imagine he's quite materially comfortably off, which is nice. You wouldn't want your actual incarnation of a deity to have to use welfare and food stamps would you?

Being surrounded by social workers, lesbians and yoghurt knitters as I am, I tend to think we're a bit on the hip side out where I live but Glastonbury is on another level. Natural Earthling is next door to Coffee Zero and Enlightenment next door to that. And on one side of Soul Therapy you have The Sound Healer and, more prosaically, a solicitors on the other where this bloke was sitting when the street view vehicle drove past.
1711889316099.png

So on to the top three.
In thrid is RoseCat with Hellebores. Just a lovely feel and treatment on this. A sense of age to it.

My second place is djingonthenet with Beach daisies plus friend. Vibrant, colouful and dramatic.

My winner this week is chineezguy with untitiled.
fullsizerender-jpeg.200795

Again, colourful and vibrant, I like the abstraction and movement in the pic. and the chalk drawing adds a picuancy to the whole thing. Well done.

I wish you all a quantum metatronic vibrational blessing, under his eye. Namaste.

HM to NickLeon this week for "There is a saying, some folks are all ears..." It's an interesting picture but the longer you study around it the stranger it gets. I mean, the ears of course, but it turns out The Jesus the Christ Soul Therapy Centre is an outpost of the one in California where Tulku Buddha Maitreya, the literal reincarnation of Jesus the Christ, works his miracles of healing. He appears to have several names, he styles himself as Sanat Buddha Maitreya Kumara on youtube. Given he has videos uploaded there with hundreds of thousand views I imagine he's quite materially comfortably off, which is nice. You wouldn't want your actual incarnation of a deity to have to use welfare and food stamps would you?

Being surrounded by social workers, lesbians and yoghurt knitters as I am, I tend to think we're a bit on the hip side out where I live but Glastonbury is on another level. Natural Earthling is next door to Coffee Zero and Enlightenment next door to that. And on one side of Soul Therapy you have The Sound Healer and, more prosaically, a solicitors on the other where this bloke was sitting when the street view vehicle drove past.
View attachment 200862

So on to the top three.
In thrid is RoseCat with Hellebores. Just a lovely feel and treatment on this. A sense of age to it.

My second place is djingonthenet with Beach daisies plus friend. Vibrant, colouful and dramatic.

Again, colourful and vibrant, I like the abstraction and movement in the pic. and the chalk drawing adds a picuancy to the whole thing. Well done.

I wish you all a quantum metatronic vibrational blessing, under his eye. Namaste.
Congrats all! And a great read rizole

View attachment 200862

So on to the top three.

Thanks, rizole, and congrats to chineezguy for the win!

So, Michael, what'll it be for the next round, theme or no theme?

Sounds like my kinda place.
:lol: I may need to steal this….

Back
Top Bottom