Mel's iArt

Finally got flowpaper to work for me!! was really struggling to blend with it so this is a little personal victory for me this piece :D

It's called Delirium flows
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is so totally gorgeous!!! The color is just ridiculously beautiful!!! :inlove: Wow Mel...fantastic piece!!!

mahoganyturtle said:
Finally got flowpaper to work for me!! was really struggling to blend with it so this is a little personal victory for me this piece :D

It's called Delirium flows

Fabulous work!!

Derelict Soul

This window is in the city I grew up in, I go back there regularly. I've walked past this window a million times and it's always caught my interest. Such texture and always makes me wonder what is behind there? why is it boarded up? what secrets is it hiding?

6976763262_433093928b_z.jpg

mahoganyturtle said:
Derelict Soul

This window is in the city I grew up in, I go back there regularly. I've walked past this window a million times and it's always caught my interest. Such texture and always makes me wonder what is behind there? why is it boarded up? what secrets is it hiding?

Just fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Love your photos and the magic you give them! I think the Derelict Soul has a hauntingly beautiful quality.

mahoganyturtle said:
A couple of more subdued pieces :D

Started as macro floral images :D

Miss Muffet

Shadows and Memories

Lilac

Oh, these are stunning Mel! Really love them to bits...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Thanks Cat :D hankering for some new filter apps anything like pixlromatic and filter mania you recommend?

Photowizard is a fave of mine too. I don't play with modern grunge much will pull it out again and have another play :D

Mel, you are really good with this type imagery! With some of your images, I feel like I am looking thru samples from Photoshop Illustrator.

Mel, you are really good with this type imagery! With some of your images, I feel like I am looking thru samples from Photoshop Illustrator.
Thank you!!
I definitely see myself more as a digital artist then a photographer, but photography does form the basis of my work so it is still a very important part ;D

Back
Top Bottom