• ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Evaluating Mobi APPstract #26 11/24-12/8-ish

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Shows how smart I am: I thought Carmel wanted us to interpret her quote :cheeks:

and I was finding it really hard , especially the old gloved and nibbled fish bodies :appsir:

Nagaisgich

MobiStar
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Shows how smart I am: I thought Carmel wanted us to interpret her quote :cheeks:

and I was finding it really hard , especially the old gloved and nibbled fish bodies :appsir:
A secret confession... I did want people to interpret my quote. But I was enchanted immediately by people offering up their own quote and working with it, so I kept my mouth shut :)

Can’t wait to see your quote and picture :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks again for honouring my photo! I’m so thrilled.

The theme is a quote. Make of it what you will ... and I’m going to post my interpretation as soon as I can for what I call a “sample” but is just my way of adding my own contribution without conflict of interest :)

Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever. It's like the tide going out, revealing whatever's been thrown away and sunk: broken bottles, old gloves, rusting pop cans, nibbled fishbodies, bones. This is the kind of thing you see if you sit in the darkness with open eyes, not knowing the future.
Margaret Atwood, Cat's Eye
Right. So what we should have been doing is interpreting this quote. It’s so clear in your post Carmel, I don’t know how I missed it. :oops: I’m off to find my photos of fish bodies (which I do have). Back soon.:)

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

You're not alone. :D That's what I thought -- think -- too. But fish bodies aside, surely you can do something with love, tides, and not seeing the future?
A secret confession... I did want people to interpret my quote. But I was enchanted immediately by people offering up their own quote and working with it, so I kept my mouth shut :)

Can’t wait to see your quote and picture :)
Gosh, I never looked at that way. Going back to reread the quote.

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever. It's like the tide going out, revealing whatever's been thrown away and sunk: broken bottles, old gloves, rusting pop cans, nibbled fishbodies, bones. This is the kind of thing you see if you sit in the darkness with open eyes, not knowing the future.
Margaret Atwood, Cat's Eye
Oddly, one of my earlier images sort of fits.
4D56C1BD-E12D-4566-831A-BDF209BDEC36.jpeg

I can’t, with a clear conscience, use this in the challenge. I won a Mobicolor with this back in 2017.

Last edited: