RESULT MobiColour #321 Theme: At Home, Ends June 25

Maintenance shutdown:

On 21 and 22 July, our web host, Nimbus, will be doing maintenance work in the data centres.

MobiTog will be shut down for approximately six hours between: 9pm (BST), Friday 21st and 3am (BST), Saturday 22nd.

Please note Nimbus works on British Standard Time.

This is AMAZING!!! Look at the detail! Did she make everything... even the pots? :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove:
She had a lot of obsessive fun doing that. I think she made everything except the cat, the skeleton on top of the oven, the skeleton necklace Baba Yaga is wearing, and a candle holder in the back that you can't see.

IMG_6632.jpeg

Shadow dance
Photomator, ACDSee Pro

MCC is back on AWST (with thanks to terse Ted :) ) I’ll close this one at the end of my Australian Sunday, in about ten hours and await rizole Sam’s pleasure

HM to Rohan for his bee and poppy. We have the exact same poppy and we've taken it with us at every home we've had over the years.

In 3rd place this week is bud66 with Lil ol Lily. A lovely capture, nicely lit, processed and framed.

Our 2nd is Rohan with A basket in our living room. A simple pic but with nice texture and repeated pattern.

Our winner this week is Atlas at Home by terse.
atlas.jpeg

I like the humour and sense of place, space and drama. Nicely laid out and I'm intrigued by what could projects could possibly fit in a smallish box of possible projects. Nice. I also like your rose and shadow dance too.
IMG_20220625_110312-02.jpeg

HM to Rohan for his bee and poppy. We have the exact same poppy and we've taken it with us at every home we've had over the years.

In 3rd place this week is bud66 with Lil ol Lily. A lovely capture, nicely lit, processed and framed.

Our 2nd is Rohan with A basket in our living room. A simple pic but with nice texture and repeated pattern.

View attachment 193759
I like the humour and sense of place, space and drama. Nicely laid out and I'm intrigued by what could projects could possibly fit in a smallish box of possible projects. Nice. I also like your rose and shadow dance too.
Thank you :notworthy: I wasn't expecting that! Congrats to bud66 and Rohan, and oh drat, now I've got to come up with a theme...

View attachment 193759
I like the humour and sense of place, space and drama. Nicely laid out and I'm intrigued by what could projects could possibly fit in a smallish box of possible projects. Nice. I also like your rose and shadow dance too.View attachment 193758
Congrats all! I love that genius shot of Ted’s.

Back
Top Bottom