RESULT MobiColour #344 ending May 12. Theme: Three

IMG_0805.jpeg

Egret in motion
ICM + Photomator

I was looking for this to post on the dreaded FB for Mother’s Day and realized it fit in the MCC theme.
IMG_5006.png

HM's to terse for a range of lovley bird trios, including a bird trio cubed. Three birds seemed to be the secret theme this week.
RoseCat for 3 beans. Failed on a technicality but won on the pic itself. Loved, Is it three, by ImageArt.

In third is terse with Egret in motion. This is the epitome of bird cubed. Love the minimalism, light touch to the details and palette. Lovely.

In second is RoseCat with 3 ducks. Love the sweep of the curves, the textures and the feeling of being pulled into the picture.

My winner this week, getting a two-fer-two in the challenges, is djingonthenet with Sunset Stroll.
1000044291.jpg

What a great composition. I expect this was quite candid but the sweep of people down the beach and thier different attentional directions is very effective. Ending up with that bright, open smile leaning intowards the viewer is engaging and adorable.
It looks like there's a colour filter been applied but the lighting is lovely with the camera flare and shadows all leading away from the sun. Good deatail on the subjects too given the back lighting.

HM's to terse for a range of lovley bird trios, including a bird trio cubed. Three birds seemed to be the secret theme this week.
RoseCat for 3 beans. Failed on a technicality but won on the pic itself. Loved, Is it three, by ImageArt.

In third is terse with Egret in motion. This is the epitome of bird cubed. Love the minimalism, light touch to the details and palette. Lovely.

In second is RoseCat with 3 ducks. Love the sweep of the curves, the textures and the feeling of being pulled into the picture.

My winner this week, getting a two-fer-two in the challenges, is djingonthenet with Sunset Stroll.
View attachment 201491
What a great composition. I expect this was quite candid but the sweep of people down the beach and thier different attentional directions is very effective. Ending up with that bright, open smile leaning intowards the viewer is engaging and adorable.
It looks like there's a colour filter been applied but the lighting is lovely with the camera flare and shadows all leading away from the sun. Good deatail on the subjects too given the back lighting.
Wow, again thank you! There's something that has to be said about a wander along the beaches in North Yorkshire/East riding, always bring back wonderful memories, this particular one is Cayton Bay just outside Scarborough. The Huawei Maye 40 pro was a fantastic camera phone and captured the moment perfectly, my happy family, what more can you ask for?

Again tough competition and cracking pics from all, well done peeps.

View attachment 201491
Nice work everyone!

Back
Top Bottom