MobiTog is pleased to welcome Catherine - RoseCat - to MobiStaff...

MobiTog

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiTog is very pleased to welcome Catherine aka RoseCat as our newest MobiStaff Member... :thumbs:

Please join us in congratulating her on this new role and lend her every assistance while she settles in to the myriad new responsibilities... :sneaky:

Welcome Catherine and thank you so much for your support and commitment to MobiTog to date, long may it continue... :D

Mobitog said:
MobiTog is very pleased to welcome Catherine aka RoseCat as our newest MobiStaff Member... :thumbs:

Please join us in congratulating her on this new role and lend her every assistance while she settles in to the myriad new responsibilities... :sneaky:

Welcome Catherine and thank you so much for your support and commitment to MobiTog to date, long may it continue... :D

:thumbs: to you Cat!

THANK YOU everyone!!!

It is quite an honor and I hope to do my best to live up to the highest of MobiStandards.

Looking forward to a wonderful MobiNewYear!!!

BUG HUGS to you all, my dear MobiPeeps!!

XOXOXO

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Welcome to the A-Team (E-Team? Z-Team?) Catherine and many congrats. Sorry I missed your coronation, I've just got back from a wi-fi 'null zone' where I've been spending the past few days. I hereby officially hand over tea-making duties to you. Finally I can put my feet up! :p

richardcb said:
Welcome to the A-Team (E-Team? Z-Team?) Catherine and many congrats. Sorry I missed your coronation, I've just got back from a wi-fi 'null zone' where I've been spending the past few days. I hereby officially hand over tea-making duties to you. Finally I can put my feet up! :p

Thank you Richard!! I shall happily perform Tea Duties.

One lump or two??

:)

RoseCat said:
THANK YOU everyone!!!

It is quite an honor and I hope to do my best to live up to the highest of MobiStandards.

XOXOXO

Congratulations, Cat!!!

THANK YOU everyone!!!

XOXOXO

Congrats and...just what the heck will you be doing??? Curious...(or nosy?)

Mobitog said:

Congrats Cat! Well deserved!

Just checked my iPhone e-mail and there were 25 messages from MobiTog, and all about Catherine. Whoo hoo, Cat :cool:, Congratulations and welcome to the Staff Room. So glad to have you join us, and doubly glad not to be the only female Site Staff anymore :whistle:. You've done A LOT for MobiTog the past year, and I'm certain 2012, 2013, 2014 etc etc will be all the better for your contributions. :thumbs:

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Just checked my iPhone e-mail and there were 25 messages from MobiTog, and all about Catherine. Whoo hoo, Cat :cool:, Congratulations and welcome to the Staff Room. So glad to have you join us, and doubly glad not to be the only female Site Staff anymore :whistle:. You've done A LOT for MobiTog the past year, and I'm certain 2012, 2013, 2014 etc etc will be all the better for your contributions. :thumbs:

AlyZen, thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment!! In my eyes, MobiTog has done so much for ME. I'm so proud to be a part of it all!! :D

Back
Top Bottom