MobiTog is pleased to welcome Catherine - RoseCat - to MobiStaff...

I know it's a bit late in the day but a big photo welcome to our world.

www.facebook.com/jason.shepp
IMG_8856.JPG

Dmax83 said:
Catherine this is great, and thanks for turning me on to Mobitog.com. Im in for 2012. Im wearing the Mobitog shirt you gave me now. I will wear a different one when I go out on New Years Eve. LOL! And you are a big wig here now!!

Glad to see you here Darius!! :D I see you were able to upload one of your great photos! It's beautiful!

Awww...I'm no big wig. Just a humble MobiMember thrilled to have found this wonderful community. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Veevs said:
That is wonderful news and so well deserved!! Well done Cat! :thumbs::inlove:

Veevs, I'm really touched that you took the time to pop in here to lend your support. Thank you, my dear MobiBabe!! :D :inlove:

Thanks so much Syma, Alecio, Shep, Azure and Dom!! :D So happy to be here!!

Dmax83 said:
Catherine this is great, and thanks for turning me on to Mobitog.com. Im in for 2012. Im wearing the Mobitog shirt you gave me now. I will wear a different one when I go out on New Years Eve. LOL! And you are a big wig here now!!

p.p.s. Darius, if you haven't done so already make sure you head over to the Welcome section and post a new thread telling these fine folks about your amazingly talented self. :)

Also, when you're at a computer there's a tab called Member Map and you can post a location pin. :D

Venomator said:
YAY... :inlove:

She's back and not forgotten how to post - watch out everybody... :lmao:

Now get on with the rest of your catching up woman... :zip:

Welcome back! You have been missed!

vixenscry said:
thanks Lisa ,sad I missed new yr , I'm off to the pub now ( first pub lunch of the yr ) I will post later today , ooh its so nice having my phone and internet back ! havn't seen or spoken to a soul in ages ! :thumbs:

Have a nice lunch then start catching up!
:) :)

vixenscry said:
Belated congratulations Catherine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

WELCOME BACK VIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!! I missed our Queen of the MobiBabes!!!! :D :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom